This simple pasta dish was a creation that I came up with over the summer. My hubby has to eat gluten-free. So, we don't get much pasta and bread around here. One Saturday, he was gone for the day and I decided to make this for myself and our daughters. Without him around I wouldn't feel so guilty about eating all of this gluten in front of him. (Thankfully, he doesn't have a sweet tooth like I do. Hence all of the sweet treats here on my blog.) Anyway, this was a success and we enjoyed every bite.
2 (16 oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
1 (25 oz.) bag frozen ravioli (any kind)
2 c. shredded cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread ½ jar of sauce in the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 baking pan.
- Place half of the ravioli evenly across the sauce, cover with other ½ jar of sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese, place remaining ravioli on top.
- Pour the other complete jar of sauce over ravioli layers, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until ravioli is tender and cheese bubbles on top.
- Let stand 15 minutes to allow sauce to thicken.
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!
Please stop on over to say hi!!
Thanks ~ Nichi