- 1 (19.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 egg whites
Topping and Other needs:
- 1 can vanilla cake frosting
- sprinkles or other decor
- cupcake papers
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the brownie layer ingredients, set aside.
- Mix the cake ingredients together on medium speed for 2 minutes, set aside.
- Spoon the brownie batter into lightly greased cupcake papers in a muffin pan, filling each cup 1/3 full. Spoon the cake batter over the brownie batter, until papers are each 3/4 full.
- Bake until the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes.
- After cooling completely, top with frosting and sprinkles or other decor.