This is a recipe that I've been making for many many years. It is often requested by family and friends for gatherings. A terrific easy recipe that is great for holiday gift treats or just a quick snack for the kids. You gotta try this one. I like to eat it warm out of the pan by the spoonful too!!
Makes approx. 30 cookies
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. light corn syrup
1 c. creamy peanut butter
2 c. corn flakes
1. Mix sugar and light corn syrup in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over MEDIUM heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove pan from heat. Stir in peanut butter.
3. Add corn flakes and stir until coated.
4. Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and let cool.
5. Store in covered container. Do not refrigerate...will get hard.
This recipe is linked up to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!