These aren't your ordinary krispie treats. They are hardened with white chocolate and simply melt in your mouth. Bet you can't leave them alone!!
12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips (or one pkg of vanilla almond bark)
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3 cups Rice Krispies
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 2 Tbsp for garnish (or 1/2 cup of regular choc. chips + 1/4 cup garnish)
- In microwave-safe bowl heat white chips for 1 minute. Stir and continue in 30 second increments until chips are melted.
- Combine the peanut butter with the melted chips, add the krispies.
- Let cool approx 15 – 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes or so to help cool.
- Add the marshmallows and the mini chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Line 9x9 pan with aluminum foil (my own added trick), folding extra over edges of pan, grease lightly. Dump mixture into pan. Spread evenly, pressing lightly with the back of your spoon. Press the remaining chocolate chips into the top for garnish. When the bars are completely cooled, pull out of pan by lifting aluminum foil, cut into squares and enjoy!
Linked up to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!
Please stop on over to say hi on Facebook and Pinterest
Thanks ~ Nichi