These have become my family's new favorite cookie. Mainly because my hubby, who has to avoid gluten, can eat them. But they are all of our favorite ingredients combined into one yummy cookie. You won't be able to leave them alone!! And it makes a huge batch, so be prepared....or 1/2 the recipe to make less.
2 sticks butter, softened
1 c. granulated sugar
1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. corn syrup
2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
4 1/2 c. rolled oats (gluten-free)
2 c. chocolate chips
2 c. plain M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
3. Add eggs, one at a time.
4. Add vanilla, corn syrup, baking soda, and peanut butter. Mix well until smooth.
5. Mix in the oats by hand, scraping the sides of the bowl. Add the chocolate chips and M&Ms, mix well.
4. Drop batter by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (I actually like to use parchment paper). Bake until the edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
Makes: 6 dozen cookies
Source: "mooched" and adapted from www.cookingwithmykid.com
This post is linked up to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!