This easy appetizer will be great for your fall football parties that you are planning. It combines all of the great ingredients that fans love. Eat it hot with your favorite chip or cracker and cheer on your team!!
Ingredients: (double the recipe for 9x13 dish)
2 packages - 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 green onions, diced
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
3 oz. bag of real bacon bits
1/4 cup jalapenos diced and seeded (I even use the jar jalapenos instead of fresh)
1. Mix together cream cheese, shredded cheese and green onions.
2. Spread mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish.
3. Spread barbecue sauce over cream cheese base. Top with sliced jalapeno peppers and bacon bits.
4. Bake at 350 degree for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with crackers or corn chips.
Source: "mooched" and adapted from www.echosoflaughter.com
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!