I admit that I'm not good at coming up with side dishes. I have no problem with the main dish and dessert...of course!! I usually resort to simple veggies, salads, and fruit. However, this recipe is easy and delicious. These slices can be served at a large gathering, small dinner, or as an appetizer. No time is a bad time for these tasty bites!!
4 large potatoes
real bacon bits
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 green onions, chopped
garlic powder (or seasoning of your choice)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking sheet with spray or cover with parchment paper.
2. Wash & slice potatoes approximately 1/4 inch thick.
3. Put potato slices in a large pot, cover with water, and cook until boiling. Boil for 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes and lay on cookie sheet, slightly overlapping. Lightly brush potatoes with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, green onions, and seasoning.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
Source: "mooched" and adapted from www.sprinklesomesunshine.
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!