These donuts are a favorite in my house. My kids love to eat them warm with the glaze dripping off. Top them with any of your favorite toppings.
Makes: 10 donuts
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
9 tablespoons butter, melted
3/4 cup milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. milk
- Preheat donut machine.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk in the butter, milk and egg until mixture forms a smooth batter. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Spray machine with non-stick spray. Fill bases with half of the batter. Close lid and cook for 6 minutes or until donuts are golden and cooked.
- Transfer to a wire rack for cooling. Dip in glaze.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!
Please stop on over to say hi!!
Don't miss Best of the Weekend linky party that I'm a part of.
Live at 7pm CST each week!!
Thanks ~ Nichi