These easy clusters are a favorite for Christmas time around my house. They are the first treat requested by my hubby every year. And that says a lot because he is not a dessert person. I know, I know...I blog about food, mainly dessert, and I'm married to a non-dessert loving person. What does that mean? More for me! So, when he does request a dessert, I jump at the chance to make it for him.
Makes approx. 70 large clusters
Ingredients: (use 1/2 ingredients for smaller batch)
2 pkgs. vanilla almond bark
2 ½ c. Capt. Crunch Peanut Butter cereal
2 ½ c. Rice Krispies
2 ½ c. miniature marshmallows
1 ½ c. peanuts
- Mix all ingredients, except bark, in a large bowl.
- Melt almond bark in a glass bowl for 1 minute, stir and repeat in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Pour bark over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
- Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper. Let cool.
- Store at room temperature in covered container.
Thanks ~ Nichi
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!