1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1 (7 oz.) container of marshmallow fluff
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
2 1/2 c. rice krispies
1/2 pint of strawberry ice cream, slightly softened
1/2 pint of fresh strawberries
Magic Shell hardening chocolate syrup
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter and marshmallow cream.
- Add chocolate chips and rice krispies, mix thoroughly.
- Press into pie plate. I used the back of my measuring cup to help form the crust.
- Freeze crust for 30 minutes.
- Spread and press ice cream into crust. Use back of spoon dipped in warm water to smooth the top.
- Decorate with strawberries and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Freeze until served.
Please stop on over to say hi!!
Thanks ~ Nichi
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!