Yes, I know it is almost spring. But sometimes you just have a craving for the "fall" foods. I love pumpkin, cinnamon, apples, and cider. Recently, I made this cake to curb some of those needing-fall-gotta-have-it cravings. It is a moist yummy cake with a hint of fall poured over the top. You will love it!!
1 yellow or white cake mix and ingredients on back of box
2/3 c. sugar
2/3 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. butter or margarine
2 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. apple cider
- Make cake batter as directed on back of box.
- Pour into lightly greased (or parchment covered) jelly roll pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with topping.
- Bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Cut into pieces, drizzle with glaze and serve warm.
Please stop on over to say hi!!
Thanks ~ Nichi
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!