My family loves brownies. But not just any kind of brownies. We like the kind that are barely done and gooey in the middle. You can't help but get that kind of brownie with this recipe. The condensed milk keeps them soft with that out-of-the-oven-a-little-too-soon taste.
9x13 family size brownie mix
All ingredients that the mix calls for (eggs, oil, water, etc...)
1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
8 Reese's peanut butter cups
1 package Reese's pieces
- Make the brownie mix as it calls for on the box.
- Pour half the brownie mixture into a greased (or greased and parchment lined) 9x13" pan.
- Cut Reese's peanut butter cups in 1/4 sections. Place on top of the brownie mix.
- Cover the peanut butter cups with the remaining brownie mix.
- Pour 1/2 can of condensed milk over the top staying away from the edges of the pan.
- Top with Reese's pieces.
- Bake 5 -7 minutes longer than the box calls for. It will still be gooey.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
Please stop on over to say hi!!
Thanks ~ Nichi
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!