For this post, I teamed up with Oriental Trading to create these adorable Witch's Shoes Halloween Party Favors. I was very impressed with the quality and ease of putting these shoes together. They will be great for party favors, teacher gifts, or a fun surprise for my co-workers.
Oriental Trading Witch Shoe Treat Holder Craft Kit found at THIS LINK
Original Tacky Glue found at THIS LINK, or any other strong adhesive
Orange Stickles Glitter Glue found at THIS LINK
Green Hershey's kisses, or your favorite candy
- Fold and glue the shoes together as shown in the kit directions.
- Glue the buckle onto the purple "ribbons". (I trimmed the purple down about 1/4 inch on each side.)
- Glue the buckle onto the shoe.
- Add the Stickles on top of the buckle to add some glitter. Let dry completely.
- Fill with Hershey's kisses. (I used green to portray the witches green skin.)
**Oriental Trading sent me products for this review. All opinions are my own.
Please stop on over to say hi!!
Thanks ~ Nichi
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!