These potatoes are a terrific side dish any time of year. Serve them with fish, chicken, beef or other meat of your choice. My family always goes back for seconds!
1/4 c. olive oil
1/2 tsp. dried dill
1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. sea salt
24 oz. bag of Klondike potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together all herbs and salt with olive oil. Set aside.
- Wash potatoes. Cut into 1 inch pieces (half or quarters depending on the size) and place in a large bowl.
- Pour herbed olive oil mixture over potatoes. Stir to cover well.
- Place in baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Baked 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Please stop on over to say hi!!
Thanks ~ Nichi
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!