For this post, I teamed up with Oriental Trading to create this fun Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath. Wouldn't your guests love to see these cute turkeys on your front door when they arrive? This project can be created within an hour and decorate your door for all to see!
Oriental Trading - Turkey Head Magnet Kit found at THIS LINK
Original Trading - Tacky Glue found at THIS LINK, or any other strong adhesive
Oriental Trading - Bright Foam Sheets found at THIS LINK
Black thin point marker
Skewers or popsicle sticks
Wreath of any kind
Ribbon of any kind
- Put together one turkey of each kind as shown in the kit directions, without magnet attached. (I love that they don't require glue and are self-adhesive)
- Cut skewers in half. Glue to the back of the turkeys.
- Add feathers cut out of foam sheets with glue. Let dry completely.
- Draw black lines of feathers with pen.
- Stick turkeys into the wreath and add a bow.
**Oriental Trading sent me products for this project. All opinions are my own.
Please stop on over to say hi!!
Thanks ~ Nichi
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!