National Popcorn Day is January 19th. I teamed up with Oriental Trading for this post. They provided these super cute popcorn containers and bags that would be great for any celebration. Fill them with this recipe or your own favorite popcorn.
1 bag microwave popcorn
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
14 large marshmallows
1 cup peanuts
Popcorn treat boxes found at THIS LINK
- Pop the bag of popcorn and throw away any kernals. Pour into a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in medium size pot on stove with medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and syrup. Stir frequently until combined.
- Add marshmallows. Keep stirring until all ingredients are melted together.
- Pour caramel marshmallow mixture over popped popcorn. Add peanuts. Stir to coat completely.
- Serve immediately or let cool for a chewy mixture.
**Oriental Trading sent me products for this review. All opinions are my own.
Thanks ~ Nichi
I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!